The North Face Women's Arctic Parka - Summit Navy
Style Number NF0A4R2V8K2
Great heavy coat for the North East winters.
In a pinch for a new winter coat? The North Face Arctic Parka is perfect for Vermont's harsh and cold winters. With a warmth rating of 3, being the warmest parka, North Face makes it will keep you toasty and comfortable. The parka also features a waterproof and breathable fabric so you can freely do your tasks without feeling suffocated.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco in the side panels for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Stormflap with hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip pocket at left chest
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
Learn more about our shipping policy.
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.