Where can I find directions to your stores?
What are your store hours?
Our store hours are listed here. Please check back because our hours change seasonally.
What is your in-store return policy?
We understand that sometimes we change our minds about a purchase, so we try our best to provide options to ensure your satisfaction.
- All returns must have the original sales receipt.
- All merchandise must be returned in the original box and unworn.
- All regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date in the original form of payment.
- Returns without a receipt will be accepted for store credit only at the most recent sale price.
- Red-tagged merchandise may be returned within 5 days of purchase date for an exchange or store credit only.
- Purchases paid for by check may be returned after 5 business days.
- Red-tagged merchandise priced at 50% off or more are final sales.
What is your check writing policy?
We accept checks. Please provide the cashier with a driver's license or other form of ID. Please have your physical address and phone number printed on your check. Starter checks cannot be processed by our check machine. All returns purchased with a check must be done after 5 business days.
Are there Lenny's Shoe & Apparel gift cards?
Yes you can buy a gift card in-store on online here.
Brand & Product Questions
Do all your stores carry the same merchandise?
No, but we can get you any item we carry at any of our stores. Our inventory does vary from store to store but if you know that one store carries an item that you like, we can transfer it to another location for you.
Do you carry a specific brand/color/size/width?
Why should I have my foot measured?
Our feet change over time. Our free foot measuring service allows us to learn about your feet and what you are looking for in a shoe. This gives us a starting point to find you the best fit.
What is the best shoe for me?
To answer this question, we need to determine the purpose of your purchase. Are your shoes for work or pleasure, are you on your feet all day, do you need something slip-resistant? Then we will determine your foot type and condition and find you the best shoe to meet your needs.
What is the difference between a Composite, Aluminum and Steel toe boot?
All of the protective toe boots we carry meet the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating. Composite is lightweight and won't conduct cold as much as steel. You can go through a metal detector without setting it off because most Composite toe boots are made up of carbon fiber, Kevlar, or other non-metallic materials. Aluminum tends to be 1/3 the weight of steel. It is also a matter of personal preference and our sales associates would be happy to assist you in finding the right boot for your needs.
Why are your socks so darn expensive?
Darn Tough socks are the premium all weather performance sock made in Vermont and feature an unconditional lifetime guarantee. SmartWool socks offer the latest in innovative design, technology and construction with the best wool nature has to offer and feature a SmartWool Guarantee.
What is your layaway policy?
We will gladly hold an item for you on layaway as long as you meet the following requirements.
- A down payment is required with a minimum of 20% down.
- Payments must be made twice monthly during the course of the layaway.
- Payments must equal at least 10% of remaining balance.
- Layaways must be paid off within 60 days.
- Refunds will be made only within the first 14 days.
- Store credit will be issued for any items not being purchased after 14 days.
- After 30 days the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Failure to comply with these policies will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Layaway items are not subject to sale prices.