KEEN Utility Men's Detroit XT Waterproof Boot Steel Toe Work Boot - Magnet/Paloma
Trekking mile after mile.
Trekking mile after mile through the warehouse may be good for your legs, but it’s not so great for the rest of your body. Finding a shoe that feels great on your feet is tough when you have safety standards to meet. Luckily, the KEEN Utility Detroit XT Waterproof Mid Steel Toe is here to save the day. This comfortable mid features a steel toe and non-slip outsole to keep you protected on the work site. With contoured underfoot support and a removable metatomical footbed, you’ll conquer shift after shift without an ounce of discomfort. Waterproof material ensures you stay dry through spills and weather. This pair boasts safety, stability, and unbeatable support–everything you need in a reliable work boot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control