Timberland PRO Men's Mudsill Steel Toe Work Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Don't be fooled by the casual hiking silhouette -this shoe is ready to work right out of the box.
A steel toe, electrical hazard protection, and oil- and slip-resistant outsole make the Mudsill workplace-appropriate, while the low profile and lightweight cushioning can easily transition down the trails of Monadnock.
With all the safety features of a work boot in a casual silhouette, the versatile Mudsill performs in and out of the workplace. On your feet all day at the warehouse? This shoe's out-of-box comfort will last through long shifts standing on concrete floors, thanks to a molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. Electrical hazard protection and a steel safety toe have got you covered in the workplace, and the ghillie lacing system won't trip you up. The Mudsill's casual profile and incredible comfort make it versatile enough to wear on hikes, working on the yard, or running errands around town.
- Rugged leather and mesh upper for comfort and durability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 672 grams/1.48 pounds