Timberland Pro Men's 6" Boondock Composite Toe Insulated Waterproof Work Boot
You don't pack it in when bad weather hits, and your shoes shouldn't either.
This high-grade work boot has an attractive, classic style and a variety of abrasion repellent properties. A composite-toe construction gives you a lighter alternative to than the steel-toed boot. The welt/cement heel construction and external heel cup ensures support and stability so your Timberlands will maintain their shape and durability no matter the wear and tear you put them through. Most importantly, these boots don't forget to treat your feet kindly––the anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to other parts of your foot.The premium waterproof leather exterior and membrane resists abrasions and keeps your feet warm and comfortable. Work might not be relaxing, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the perks of a good pair of boots that keep you going all day long.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1005 grams/2.22 pounds
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.