KEEN Utility Women's Sparta XT Aluminum Toe Work Shoe - Black
The comfort of a running shoe, combined with lightweight safety features. The Sparta XT from KEEN Utility is the perfect work shoe.
The Sparta XT from KEEN Utility is a great choice if you're looking for a lightweight, sneaker-style safety toe work shoe. The aluminum toe weighs 35% less than steel, and offers a sleeker appearance. It is built on a women's specific last for superior comfort and fit. The mesh liner offers maximum moisture wicking for a comfortable fit in the hottest of conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Built on a women's specific footwear last for improved fit and comfortability
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental outsole contact with live electrical circuits
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection* (A Trademark of the Stewart Group)