KEEN Men's Targhee II Waterproof - Gargoyle/ Midnight Navy
Your choice of shoe can make or break a hike, especially if Vermont's temperamental weather decides to throw you a curveball. If you get caught up on Mount Mansfield in a rainstorm, these are the shoes you want to be wearing. The Keen. Dry technology will keep you cool, and the Metatomical Footbed Design will support your arch for better comfort and added balance on slippery terrain. This light-weight, well-made shoe has the added bonus of a non-marking rubber outsole built to last and designed to bite into the trail, keeping you upright. Pick up a pair of Targhee II's and make this summer the one you finally attack the Long Trail.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFAS-free, durable water repellent
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.