Darn Tough Vermont Women's Hiker Quarter Midweight Sock - Taupe
Need some new hiking socks? Check out these from Darn Tough.
If you need socks that perform in tough conditions, you need to check out Darn Tough's hiking socks. They are made with a merino wool blend that is comfortable, breathable, and odor resistant. They feature a performance fit to resist bunching and blisters. They also feature Darn Tough's lifetime guarantee.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe.