Bogs Men's Blaze II
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Blaze through thick mud and icy waters Blaze II boot from Bogs.
The Blaze II is sure to keep any Vermonter from getting cold feet, thanks to 1000 grams of Thinsulate insulation. A self-cleaning outsole ensures that you won’t get stuck in the mud. Waterproof, warm, and still breathable, this heavy-duty boot is a must once temperatures drop.
As pretty as the foliage surrounding the Battenkill River is, fishing in the fall season poses plenty of its own challenges. After all, crisp October days make for some bone-chilling river currents. Luckily, you can cast your line out without a worry in the Blaze II boot from Bogs. This tall boot is built to keep you comfortable in the cold–whether you’re ankle-deep in a stream or shoveling the driveway after one of Vermont’s early snows. Thinsulate technology traps heat down to -65ºF, plus 100% waterproof materials shield you from the elements. A shock-absorbing cushioning offers tons of support. Plus, the lug outsole is designed to release build-up for a steady step. Take on cold days with confidence in the Blaze II boot.
- 100% Waterproof durable hand lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Blaze orange lining
- 3mm Bogs Neo-Tech +1000 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Scent Combat bio-technology activates to fight odors
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away and keeps feet dry
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning deep lug outsole
- Comfort rated to -65 degrees F/-54 degrees C