Bogs Men's Bedrock 8" Comp Toe Insulated
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
These Bogs work boots are comfortable & durable.
Your heavy-duty job keeps you from ever saying the words “work” and “comfortable” in the same sentence. You may spend long hours on your feet in all types of weather, but the Bogs Bedrock Comp Toe 8” Insulated work boot will have you setting a higher standard for on-the-job comfort. These insulated boots offer safety, warmth, and tons of support.
The idea of getting called on-site in the thick of winter usually makes you want to stay in the comfort of your bed, but not with a pair of Bedrock Comp Toe work boots by your door. These supportive, insulated boots will inspire you to crush another hard days’ work–even in the brutal Vermont cold. A Rebound midsole cushions your feet so they don’t get worn out in the middle of a task, while a Biogrip outsole provides the highest standard of chemical and slip-resistance. This composite-toe boot combines breathability with insulation so that you’re always warm, but never sweaty. After a long day on-site, DuraFresh technology ensures that this pair doesn’t stink up the whole house. Plus, seamless heel-outsole construction means these boots will hold up shift after shift.
- 100% waterproof
- 90° 5/8 Heel
- Rebound cushioning in midsole and footbed provides lasting comfort
- Seamless heel outsole construction for enhanced durability
- BioGrip outsole combines ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Flex Width insole adapts to foot width
- Reinforced heel/toe for improved durability
- Asymmetric composite toes that are custom built for each size and meet ASTM standards
- Bogs Max-Wick and EverDry move sweat away to keep your foot dry
- 3MM Neo-Tech insulation for sub zero temperatures (Insulated Boot Only)