Sales Associates - Barre, St. Albans, Williston, VT & Plattsburgh, NY
Position: Sales Associate
Location: Barre, St. Albans, Williston, VT & Plattsburgh, NY
Job Type: Full- and Part-Time Positions available
ABOUT OUR STORES
Working at Lenny's Shoe & Apparel is not a job, it's a community of those who work together for the love of the outdoors and supporting our fellow Vermonters. As a Lenny's Sales Associate, you aren't just selling products, you're helping people find high quality, top brand footwear, apparel, accessories, and advice they can depend on. With your passion for helping people and our training, you'll become a trusted partner to the local community. Our expert team members have the passion and knowledge to outfit our customers with high-performance gear. Join our team and inspire, educate and outfit Vermonters for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. At Lenny's Shoe & Apparel, we fit you right!
ABOUT OUR TEAMS
In a local store as big as ours, we need all hands on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. Our stores offer multiple shifts throughout the morning, day, and early evening hours. So, as a Lenny's Shoe & Apparel Retail Sales Associate, you may be cross-trained in the following areas:
- Customer Service: You'll be an essential part of creating sincere connections with customers. You'll welcome them to the store, exceed their expectations with solid product knowledge and guidance on product features and benefits, fit, care and maintenance, and ensure that they found everything they needed.
- Merchandising & Inventory: You'll play an integral role in helping our customers find exactly what they need, right when they need it. You'll help our team execute merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER
And while we're here for our customers for every demanding job and fun adventure, we'll be with you at every stage of your career. With Lenny's Shoe & Apparel, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in the many facets of retail from the sales floor to merchandising to the cash register
- Tackle the challenge of a store remodel or new brand launch
- Develop your leadership skills as a Key Holder or Assistant Manager role
THE WARM AND FUZZIES
We've highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above, but the best parts of working at Lenny's can't be fully described in the job description.
- It's the excitement you feel when you help a customer find just the right pair of work boots to keep them safe and comfortable at their job site.
- It's gearing them up with all the essentials for a highly anticipated hike across the Long Trail.
- It's the joy of outfitting a family from head to toe in preparation for their weekend shredding at Stowe Mountain Resort.
- It's the relationships you build with our regular customers who you know by name and shoe size!
- It's the friendships you make with our fun, passionate, community-minded team.
- It's the little things we do that add up to really big things that Vermonters need.
Working at Lenny's Shoe & Apparel is not a job, it's a community of those who work together to fit you right. With five brick and mortar stores throughout Vermont and Northern New York, plus a growing online store, our fun work culture provides ample opportunity for growth, both personally and professionally. Lenny's offers an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, 401K with company match and employee discount.
To apply, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Briefly explain why you want to work at Lenny's and indicate for which location you are applying.
Review of applications will start immediately and continue until positions are filled. Looking to hire immediately.