Timberland PRO Women's Newbury Slip-On Alloy Toe
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Timberland Pro Women's Newbury Slip-On Ally Toe shoes are built for performance.
Don't be misled by the comfortable clog silhouette of our Women's Timberland PRO® Newbury ESD Slip-On. These work shoes are built for performance, combating static buildup and resisting slips and abrasions while offering all-day comfort. With Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort.
When you spend 12 hours on your feet, comfortable shoes are not an option, they're a necessity. If your feet hurt, then your whole body hurts, and you can't be dealing with achy legs when you're on the job. Whether you work as a nurse, in a factory, or on a farm, you need shoes that will support your foot all day. Timberland's Newbury Slip-on features a Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, so your feet don't get as tired when you have to work a double shift. Their mesh lining boasts an anti-microbial treatment so your shoes resist the odor buildup of long-term wear. The alloy safety toe will protect your feet from heavy objects or machinery, so you can focus on the task at had.
- Premium, full-grain polished leather offers outstanding style and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last offers lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Conductive polyurethane ESD footbed for consistent static dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features a low profile for high surface contact and is oil- and slip-resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 7: 354 grams/.78 pounds