Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Oxford Safety Alloy Toe Work Shoe - Black
From working on-site to meeting your family for dinner, your days are filled to the brim.
You can transition easily from construction wear to a professional climate, and so should your shoes. With the Men's Timberland PRO® TiTAN® EH Alloy Toe Work Shoes, you can be protected from work hazards and look great at the same time. The attractive oxford design meets ASTM electrical hazard standards and hides a TiTAN® alloy safety toe designed for long-lasting protection. Thanks to its Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed and flexible cement construction, you’ll feel just as good as you look from the early morning work assignment to the last bite of evening dessert.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds
- These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.