Timberland Pro Men's 6" Helix HD Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
These waterproof work boots are slip resistant to keep you safe on the job.
When it comes to work gear, safety and comfort are at the top of your list. The Timberland Pro Men’s Helix HD 6” Boot covers both with a comfortable composite safety toe and plenty of support. Plus, this boot is waterproof, slip-resistant, and features electrical hazard protection–perfect for the job site.
Here’s a pair of boots that can seriously work–it’s in their DNA! Lace up a pair of Helix Comp Toe Boots for reliable protection wherever you go. A lightweight composite safety toe has got you covered in the workplace, plus it stays comfortable outside no matter the weather. Your active job can really take a toll on your feet, but not in the Helix boot! With a fiberglass shank and anti-fatigue footbeds, you can work effortlessly without worrying about discomfort. These boots are designed with safety features in mind, including electrical hazard protection and a slip-resistant outsole. You’ll be unstoppable on the job site in these waterproof boots!
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.1 pounds