Timberland PRO Men's 8" Direct Attached Soft Toe Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
These soft toe boots are designed to keep you on your feet all day long, day after day.
Timberland's famous 8-inch men's work boots are designed for work-site survival. They feature waterproof leather for Vermont's rainy season, seam-sealed construction, and Thermolite® insulation for the colder months. These soft-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
These boots have a good reputation for a reason. Timberland's famous 8-inch men's work boot is well-loved by many for everything from a long workday to a fashion statement. With premium waterproof leather, 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation, and a super durable non-marking outsole, it's not hard to understand why this boot is so popular. It's a versatile boot that can be worn throughout the seasons, rain or shine. Both the mesh lining and the open-cell polyurethane footbed feature an anti-microbial treatment to control odors, so you can wear these boots for days without worrying about them getting too smelly. Its padded collar keeps out dirt and rocks to make sure your feet stay comfortable so you can focus, no matter the task at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 966 grams/2.13 pounds