Timberland PRO Men's 8" Direct Attach Steel Toe Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Timberland's famous 8-inch men's work boots are designed for work-site survival.
They feature waterproof leather for Vermont's rainy season, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite® insulation for the colder months. These steel-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
These boots are well-known for a reason. Timberland's famous 8-inch men's work boot is well-loved by many for everything from a long day at work to a fashion statement. With premium waterproof leather, 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation, and a super durable non-marking outsole it's not hard to understand why this boot is so popular. It's a versatile boot that can be worn throughout the seasons, rain or shine. Both the mesh lining and the open-cell polyurethane footbed feature an anti-microbial treatment to control odors, so you can wear these boots for days without worrying about them getting too smelly. It's padded collar keeps out dirt and rocks, and the steel toe protects your foot from workplace hazards so you can focus, no matter the task at hand.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 400g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 966 grams/2.13 pounds