Timberland PRO Men's 8 Inch Boondock Comp Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots - Brown
You don't pack it in when bad weather hits, and your shoes shouldn't either. This high-grade work boot comes with a composite-toe construction for jobs that require something a little lighter than the steel-toed boot. These boots will maintain their shape and durability no matter the wear and tear you put them through. The welt/cement heel construction and external heel cup ensures support and stability in your heels, while the anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to other parts of your foot. Cold, stiff feet will be a thing of the past with the boot's flame-laminated Thermolite® 400G insulation. Work might not be relaxing, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the perks of a good pair of boots that keep you going all day long.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400 grams of insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and cold-formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Cold formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1065 grams/2.35 pounds
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.