Sorel Women's Joan of Arctic Boots- Camel Brown/Black
Style Number 1855131-224
Vermont's heavy wet snow.
These boots are no match for our Vermont's Winter. Thick, heavy, wet snow, we all have been there shoveling or snow-blowing the driveway. The Arctic boots are waterproof, seam-sealed, and height-wise tall, allowing you to plow through any snow.
- Upper: Available in a waterproof suede upper with faux fur cuff or a waterproof suede upper with faux shearling cuff
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in
- Platform Height: 3/4 in
- Shaft Height: 12 in
- Lace Length: 52 in
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof
- Measurements based on size 7
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
Learn more about our shipping policy.
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.