Salomon Women's Spectur Running Shoes - Tulipwood/Lunar Rock/Grape Wine
Take your runs to the next level!
Take your running to the next level with Salomon Women's Spectur Running Shoes! These featherweight shoes provide powerful stride support for your every day rapid runs. Smooth out your strides for a jaw-dropping experience that'll have you soaring across the pavement!
- Midsole Energy Surge provides excellent energy return along with a high level of cushioning and durability
- Reverse Camber geometry provides a smooth rocker shape
- Glass Fiber Energy Blade is a stiff plate with a 3-pronged design that is made for forefoot strikers and delivers forward propulsion and high energy return all while not taking away from the feel of the midsole
- Outsole contagrip offers a trustworthy grip while running on the road
- Upper made for comfortable support and breathability
- Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Energy Blade is built into the midsole to boost forward propulsion. The joined efforts of the blade, midsole foam and sole geometry make for a snappy, propulsive running machine.
- Road Contagrip outsole combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- A molded sockliner improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
Traditional lacing system with eyelets.