Kuhl Women's Spyfire Hoody - Black Out
Skiing down the slopes of Stratton Mountain.
Going down fast that slope, it's a good thing your Spyfire Hoody is durable because of the reinforced overlays. In addition, the goose down is filled in the right areas for the most needed warmth.
- Large baffles at body front and back for core warmth
- Smaller baffles at side body and sleeves for less bulk
- Self overlay on front body and sleeves for extra protection from the elements
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- YKK Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- YKK Reverse coil zippers; 2 hand pockets, 1 left sleeve pocket, and 1 internal pocket
- Reflective trims for added visibility
- Elastic binding around cuff and hood openings
- Hood cord adjustments for a custom fit
- Signature hood design with reinforced brim
- Center front zipper length: 26” (Falls to the hip)
- Lightweight down insulated hoody for versatile low-bulk warmth
- Thermal body mapping design
- 800-fill RDS Certified Goose Down. Certified to be non-force-fed/non-live-plucked
- Down sterilization # PER. NO. PA-9899 (CN)
- Lightweight and high tear strength 20-denier body fabric with water and oil-resistant finish
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- MIKROTEX: Water and oil-resistant finish
- TUFFLEX: Water and oil-resistant finish on softshell
- Bluesign-certified fabric
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.