KEEN Utility Men's Vista Energy Composite Toe Work Shoe - Black/Raven
Looking for the safety of a work boot in a sneaker? Check out the Vista Energy from KEEN Utility.
The Vista Energy from KEEN Utility is a safety toe sneaker that is lightweight, comfortable, and durable. The mesh construction combined with the moisture wicking lining ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable even in the hottest of conditions. This shoe is the perfect combination of comfort and safety in a stylish sneaker.
- Left and right asymmetrical non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental outsole contact with live electrical circuits
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Secure fit lace capture system