KEEN Utility Men's Pittsburgh Soft Toe Boot - Cascade Brown/Bombay Brown
You're on your feet all day, through rough terrain and unpredictable Vermont weather.
Safety comes first on the job, but what about comfort? With the Keen Pittsburgh work boot, you get maximum protection, crazy comfort, and so much more. This waterproof boot is built to withstand rain, sleet, and snow–plus it's stable on slick surfaces thanks to a slip-resistant outsole. The sun quits early in the winter, but you don't have to; reflective webbing means you can work safely into the night. Plus, this soft toe will keep your feet warm and dry all winter. With a stability plate and metatomical footbed, this boot will support you all day. Waterproof, safe, and comfortable, the Pittsburgh is ready for work.
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety