KEEN Utility Men's Louisville 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot - Black
Don't be afraid to be rough on these durable work boots. With abrasion resistant tough-tec leather, they can handle tough work and rugged terrain. The KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane lets moisture out but never in, so your feet will stay dry in snow banks, puddles, and spills. The Louisville has a 90 degree heel and TPU stability shank to keep you secure in any situation. Plus, these boots offer a ton of ankle support. A steel safety toe and oil- and slip-resistant outsole make this boot well-equipped for the work site. The metatomical footbed provides unmatched comfort. If you're looking for a heavy-duty yet comfortable work boot, look no further than the Louisville.
- 90 degree heel
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.