KEEN Men's Brixen Waterproof Low - Slate Black/Madder Brown
These waterproof KEEN shoes will keep you going in tough conditions.
The late November sky threatens to unleash the first winter’s snow while the leaves in your yard are begging to be raked. Slip-on the Keen Brixen Low winterized loafer to get the job done regardless of what ends up falling from the sky. Winterized and waterproofed against the wettest weather, the wool felt lining, 200 g of KEEN.Warm™ insulation and thermal footbed will keep your feet dry and toasty by conserving heat while repelling the frigid cold. Stride over frost heaves and leaf piles with confidence as the Brixen Low’s rugged traction and stability shank will keep your footing secure over any terrain. Forget the baggage of traditional winter wear with the simple slip-on design that, while slimmer in design than a winter boot, is tough enough to handle any snow pile.
- 200 g KEEN.Warm insulation
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- Shellback heel support
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Wool felt lining
- Dry A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in
- KEEN.Warm A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm - a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED