Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof - Bungee Cord
Do you need a high performance hiking boot? Check out the Moab 2 from Merrell.
The Moab 2 from Merrell is the perfect choice if you need a hiking boot that is packed with high-performance features. They are supportive, waterproof, breathable, and comfortable. The Vibram TC5+ outsole is a Merrell exclusive outsole that ensures maximum traction on variable terrain. The Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and provides all day comfort wherever life takes you.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• Metal hook with traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-16oz, 904g