Darn Tough Vermont Women's Midweight Hiker Boot Full Cushion - Moss Heather
Need a sock for your toughest hikes? Look no further.
This women's sock from Darn Tough Vermont is a midweight boot sock that is designed for your longest and most strenuous expeditions. It was a winner of the 2018 BACKPACKER Editors' Choice Gold Award, and features a performance fit which prevents slipping, bunching and blisters. It features superior durability and its fast action wicking keeps you dry and fresh. This sock is great in the summer and winter. It is also guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.·
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it's on” feel.·
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.·
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.·
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.·
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.·
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions·
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.·
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.·
- Boot Sock Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.·
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex