Darn Tough Vermont Women's Lightweight Hiker Micro Crew Cushion - Taupe
Need hiking socks? Make sure they're Darn Tough.
The Lightweight Women's Hiker Micro Crew Socks from Darn Tough Vermont provide an amazing lightweight feel without sacrificing any durability. The mesh panels on the top of the foot provide increased durability and the smooth ribbing upper prevents slipping and bunching. These are one of the lightest hiking socks out there, and they're guaranteed for life - seriously.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking