Darn Tough Vermont Women's Hiker Boot Midweight Sock - Eclipse
Style Number 1907-Eclipse
Darn Tough Vermont Boot Socks. Your feet will thank you.
Perfect socks for hiking shoes, hiking boots, and backpacking boots. Off on an adventure through the Northeast Kingdom hiking trails? You better bring your Hiker midweight socks. They'll be there through your hike and ensure you are blister free.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
Learn more about our shipping policy.
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.