Darn Tough Vermont Women's Bear Town - Burgundy
These women's hiking socks are built for the trails.
The Darn Tough Vermont Women's Bear Town sock is probably the only bear you'll want to encounter on your next hike... It features a light cushion and is designed with the powerful anti-odor qualities of Merino Wool. The Bear Town sock gives you ultimate freedom to flex your hiking muscles and conquer any unexpected encounters on your next adventure.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- Micro-Crew Height