Darn Tough Vermont Men's Mountaineering Micro Crew - Smoke
Style Number 1953-SMK
Darn Tough Mountaineering Sock Never Needs Shelter!
Built for all the Extreme Vermont conditions!
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks