Darn Tough Vermont Men's Hiker Quarter Lightweight Sock - Taupe
GOING FOR A RUN DOWN THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN WATERFRONT? GRAB A FRESH PAIR OF DARN TOUGH SOCKS BEFORE YOU GO.
These moderately cushioned socks are constructed with a breathable and odor-resistant merino wool blend, that keeps your toes warm in the cold, but won't leave a swamp in your hiking boots when you're getting blasted by the sun.
- Sturdy hiking socks for multi-day trips and long days on the trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Seamless design is smooth and irritation-free
- Mid-level cushioning adds warmth and comfort
- 1/4 height is ideal for low-cut boots and running shoes
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.