Darn Tough Vermont ATC Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock - Eclipse
Get on your feet and hit the trail!
These Darn Tough Vermont socks are perfect for any hikes along the Appalachian Trail! Not only do you get the comfort and durability of Darn Tough, but you're also helping to preserve and maintain America's first national scenic trail with a portion of the proceeds donated to the ATC. Get on your feet and hit the trail!
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- If you're out there - crushing or cruising the Appalachian Trail - we're with you, and thank you for helping us give 5% back to the ATC
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.