Carhartt Men's 8-Inch Insulated Composite Toe Climbing Boot - Crazy Horse Brown Oil Tanned
All-weather work boot.
This all-weather Climbing boot is insulated, waterproof, and 8" tall for your ankle and overall stability will be far better on that ladder, cement floors, and uneven terrain. Don't forget the cushioning in these work boots will help maintain all-day comfort. These boots are perfect work boots whether you're in the tree-cutting business, electrical work, or construction.
- Oil-tanned vintage saddle leather; Lace closure
- Carstrong durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 400g 3M Thinsulate Insulation keeps feet warm
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards
- Meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Goodyear welt-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards