Bogs Women's Sauvie Chelsea Rain Boot - Black
Yesterday’s flash flood warning would have put a damper on your Saturday gardening plans–if it weren’t for your Sauvie Chelsea booties. These trusty slip-on shoes will keep your feet warm and dry in the heaviest September rains, not to mention the muddy aftermath. Trimming hedges and clipping weeds in the muck is a breeze, thanks to comfortable cushioning and waterproof insulation. A slip-resistant outsole keeps you sure-footed on slippery grass and wet mulch. This versatile pair of booties looks good with everything from work shorts to comfy leggings, so you can even wear them into town for a day of rainy errands. Gloomy weather isn’t so bad with a flourishing kale garden, so slip on the Sauvie Chelsea for all your wet weather needs.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Constructed with 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BioGrip slip resistant outsole
- Bogs MaxWick moves sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Shank in outsole for support and stability
- Height = 3 inches
- Circumference = 8 inches
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.