Bogs Women's Classic High With Handles Rain Boot - Black
These classic insulated Bogs boots are designed for frigid temperatures.
There’s nothing like cozying up with a cup of hot cocoa during a Vermont snow storm…but the driveway isn’t about to shovel itself! New England weather is tough on feet, but these insulated boots are tougher. Comfort rated to -40?F, this pair will keep you toasty through post-blizzard shovelling, trekking through icy downtown to grab a bite apres ski, and the most intense snowball fights. Easy pull-on handles make bundling up a breeze, and the classic high design will keep you warm up to your shins. Don’t stay inside and suffer cabin fever all winter long–get out there and enjoy the scenery in a pair of boots equipped for the Vermont chill.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 13”
- Circumference: 15"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40F or sub-zero conditions
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Easy-on pull handles
- Weight 3lbs per pair
Free Standard Shipping over $49.00.
Standard Shipping for orders under $49.00 is $15.00.
$1 shipping fee for in store gift cards
Your order will arrive via FedEx or USPS.
Regular priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase date.