Bogs Men's Forge Steel Toe Work Rain Boot - Black
Logging after a storm is tough work. Mud is everywhere, and there are a ton of downed trees and branches to take care of. For a job as demanding as this, you need a boot that will rise to the challenge. Look no further than the Forge Steel Toe Boot. They are 100% waterproof, so mud and water don’t stand a chance. They also keep you warm––they’re comfort rated for temperatures down to -40?F. All the hard work you’ve been doing might make you sweaty, but rest assured your boots won’t smell too bad at the end of the day, thanks to the Aegis antimicrobial odor protection. Don’t forget the rock solid steel toe––it will protect your feet from everything from falling branches to stubbed toes.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 16”
- Circumference at calf 17"
- Weight 6lbs per pair
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40?F or sub zero conditions
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Steel Toe
- Available in sizes 7-18
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards