Bogs Men's Classic Ultra Mid Waterproof Snow Boots - Black
You'll stay warm and dry with these men's Bogs boots. These boots were originally designed to keep farmers safe while navigating slippery cement, so you can trust them to keep you on your feet. Take them on easy hiking trails, for walks in the rain, and almost anywhere else. They also feature DuraFresh bio-technology that fights odors to keep your feet and your boots from getting too stinky, so you can wear them as often as you want without a smell. They’re rated to stay warm in sub-zero temperatures, and the internal midsole boasts extra cushion thanks to an added rubber sponge.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 10"
- Circumference: 16"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Average weight 4.87 pounds per pair
- Available in sizes 4-16
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed