Under Armour UA Base 2.0 Women’s Leggings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The UA Base™ 2.0 Women's Ski & Snowboard Leggings is what you think about when you think about Under Armour. A sleek, next-to-skin fit without constriction is perfect for layering when skiing, snowboarding, or autumn hiking. This lightweight, quick-dry base uses thermal grid fabric to trap heat for long lasting warmth and protection.
Whoever said going “back to basics” was a bad thing? Under Armour's classic base layers are just as high-quality as ever with the UA Base™ 2.0 Women's Ski & Snowboard Leggings. Made to withstand a ski weekend at Jay Peak, an autumn hike up Mount Pisgah, or a late summer jog around Battery Park, the UA Base™ 2.0 Women's Ski & Snowboard Leggings fits next to the skin without squeezing, constricting, or getting in the way of athletic movement. Plus, a quick-dry construction wicks away sweat and is antimicrobial to create a comfortable, long-lasting, odor-fighting base. A wide, flat waistband sits securely on your hips and seals in body heat, while a thermal grid fabric traps heat for long lasting warmth and protection. No worries here: the UA Base™ 2.0 Women's Ski & Snowboard Leggings lives up to Under Armor's reputation.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- UA Base™ 2.0: Versatile mid-weight layering for cold conditions
- Thermal grid fabric traps heat in tiny pockets for long-lasting protection
- Quick-dry construction wicks moisture to keep you drier, lighter, and more comfortable
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- Anti-microbial technology fights odors to keep your gear fresher, longer
- Wide, flat waistband with a rise that sits just right on your hips
- 30” inseam
- 4.9 oz. Polyester/Elastane