Under Armour UA Base 2.0 Men’s Ski & Snowboard Leggings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The UA Base™ 2.0 Men's Ski & Snowboard Leggings is what you think about when you think about Under Armour. A sleek, next-to-skin fit without constriction is perfect for layering when skiing, snowboarding, or autumn hiking. The 4-way stretch fabrication uses a negative grid interior to trap heat for long lasting warmth and protection.
Whoever said going “back to basics” was a bad thing? Under Armour's classic base layers are just as high-quality as ever with the UA Base™ 2.0 Men's Ski & Snowboard Leggings. Made to withstand a ski weekend at Jay Peak, an autumn hike up Mount Pisgah, or a late summer jog around Battery Park, the UA Base™ 2.0 Men's Ski & Snowboard Leggings fits next to the skin without squeezing, constricting, or getting in the way of athletic movement. Plus, a Moisture Transport System wicks away sweat and is antimicrobial to create a comfortable, long-lasting, odor-fighting base. A performance elastic waistband seals in body heat, while a negative grid interior traps heat for long lasting warmth and protection. No worries here: the UA Base™ 2.0 Men's Ski & Snowboard Leggings lives up to Under Armor's reputation.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- UA Base™ 2.0: Built for cold conditions & moderate activity levels
- Soft, brushed negative grid interior traps hot air, providing superior warmth
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Performance elastic waistband
- Working fly
- Inseam: Size LG 30" (+/- ½” per size)
- 4.7 oz. Polyester/Elastane