UGG Men's Butte Boot - Worchester
The most fashionable Vermont Men's winter boot
Packed with technology, the cuffable Butte boot is cold-weather rated to -32˚C (or -25.6˚F) and features waterproof bootie construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram® outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, it's made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding upcycled UGGpure™ wool for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold-Weather rated to -32°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.