Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Timberland Pro Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD will be your favorite pair of work shoes.
If you love waking up early to get in a quick run before work, the Women's Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD is the work shoe for you. The flexible cement construction and breathable mesh upper offers the support runners need, while the alloy toe and static-dissipative polyurethane midsole provides the safety your job requires.
Getting up at 5am is worth it for a jog around Waterfront Park before work. You transition easily from a runner to a worker, and so should your shoe. With the Women's Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD, you don't need to worry about packing an extra set of shoes. Its breathable mesh uppers, flexible cement construction, and rugged fiberglass shank offer the support you need for those early-morning workouts, while the static-dissipative polyurethane outsole and alloy safety toe meet the requirements you need in your work shoe. Plus, its odor-controlling antimicrobial treatment and anti-fatigue technology will have you looking and smelling fresh even after a day on your feet.
- Premium microfiber, leather and rugged breathable mesh uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is abrasion-resistant and non-marking
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 570 grams/1.26 pounds
- This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance, The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous worksite demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.