Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Oxford Safety Toe Work Shoe - Black
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Work hard and look great with the Men's Timberland PRO® TiTAN® EH Alloy Toe Work Shoes.
These super comfortable, contoured oxfords meet ASTM electrical hazard standards and feature an alloy safety toe, but look so traditionally stylish you could wear them right from the worksite to a restaurant with the family.
From working on-site to meeting your family for dinner, your days are filled to the brim. You can transition easily from construction wear to a professional climate, and so should your shoes. With the Men's Timberland PRO® TiTAN® EH Alloy Toe Work Shoes, you can be protected from work hazards and look great at the same time. The attractive oxford design meets ASTM electrical hazard standards and hides a TiTAN® alloy safety toe designed for long-lasting protection. Thanks to its Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed and flexible cement construction, you’ll feel just as good as you look from the early morning work assignment to the last bite of evening dessert.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds
- These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.