Timberland PRO Men's Rip Saw 9" Comp Toe Logger Work Boot
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Rip Saw composite toe boots are built to take on punishing and unpredictable landscapes.
They feature a Vibram® outsole for durability and traction, and Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ for superior control, support and agility. These waterproof logger boots resist abrasion and keep your feet dry and comfortable, so you can focus on your work, not your feet.
You've worked construction jobs for a couple years and you've already gone through 3 pairs of boots, so you decide it's time to invest in quality work boots that will stand up to more than a few months of abuse. The Timberland Rip Saw Logger is just what you're looking for. Their premium leather upper is super durable and features a waterproof membrane so moisture can't sneak inside. Not only are these boots durable and dry, they're warm. So stop throwing away cheap work boots and get yourself a quality pair that will last.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Steel shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Swen-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds