Timberland PRO Men's Pit Boss 6" Steel Toe Timberland Workboots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Timberland PRO® Pit Boss steel toe work boot is just the solution for sore feet on long work days. Its Comfort Suspension™ provides support, while its Goodyear® welt construction keeps you safe. With features like an antimicrobial treatment and padded top collar, these are sure to become your favorite work boots in no time.
Monday mornings are especially hard when you know you've got a long week on your feet ahead of you. Make Mondays easier with the Timberland PRO® Pit Boss soft toe. Thanks to Timberland PRO® Comfort Suspension™, a polyurethane midsole, and a padded top collar, these boots are so comfortable you'll feel like you're wearing bedroom slippers all day! Don't be fooled by how good they feel; these boots meet ASTM electrical hazard standards, feature a slip-resistant outsole and steel toe, and are built with Goodyear® welt construction for workplace safety and long-lasting durability. Plus, the antimicrobial treatment will prevent and control odors on hot workdays. Look forward to tying on your work boots with the Pit Boss.
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toes for comfort
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
- Steel Safety Toe Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™