Timberland PRO Men's Gorge Low ESD Steel Toe Work Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This Timberland Pro boot offers the reliability of a work boot with the comfort of a sneaker.
With all the features of your favorite work boot and the comfort of a low sneaker, the Gorge is sure to become your new go-to shoe for the workplace. The lightweight midsole is built to perform, while a steel toe and ESD protection fit the bill for your work's safety requirements. The Gorge is surprisingly comfortable for a heavy-duty safety shoe.
Whether your workplace requires a static dissipative shoe or you just want to stay safe doing tough yard work, the Timberland Gorge has got you covered. The steel toe and ESD protection meet workplace requirements, and with the comfortable low cut and lightweight cushioning, you'll find any excuse to wear this shoe long after your shift is over. Timberland PRO® level support means you can wear the Gorge on concrete floors and rugged terrain for extended periods without foot fatigue. Plus, this shoe has great traction in mud, dirt, and on slick floors thanks to a slip-resistant outsole. If you're looking for the safety features of a work boot without any of the extra bulk, look no further than the Gorge.
- Leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Nylon ghillie lacing system for a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent static dissipative performance
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 576 grams/1.27 pounds