Timberland PRO Men's AG Boss Alloy Toe Pull-on Work Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Timberland's pull-on AG Boss is a whole different kind of work boot.
Pull them on easily without the hassle of laces getting in the way on the job site. Waterproof leather means they can handle whatever unpredictable conditions Vermont throws at them, and the low-profile lugs will prevent you from slipping on slick surfaces. With Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology, you can keep going all day.
Need a rugged work boot without the pesky laces? Pull on this version of Timberland's AG Boss work boot. Whether you're a welder who can't afford to lose another pair of laces to heat, or a farmer who prefers the convenience of a pull-on, this pair delivers. Don't let wet weather stop you–these boots are waterproof and slip-resistant so you can get the job done safely, no matter the conditions. The AG Boss is especially useful for spending time in the barn thanks to membrane that provides extra protection against bloodborne pathogens, but boot is great for all kinds of work with Anti-Fatigue technology and a lightweight alloy safety toe. COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology lining keeps these boots breathable through hard work. With solid construction, the durable AG Boss can deliver consistent quality.
- Premium waterproof distressed leather uppers
- Blood-borne pathogen certified waterproof membrane
- Timberland PRO® lightweight alloy safety toe in an updated square shape
- Classic Western combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement-lasted heel pull-on boot construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Patented COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology lining helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone
- Smart Comfort® technology medial shift expansion seam for easy on/off
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity and ladder support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Timberland PRO® rubber features low-profile lugs, is non-marking and is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1045 grams/2.30 pounds