Timberland Pro Men's 6" Direct Attach Insulated Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
You need work boots that are ready for workplace hazards.
After the experience you've gained working hard on the job, you know it's unwise to take risks with your work gear. The Timberland Pro Direct Attach 6” Steel Toe Boots provide the reliable protection that you need to stay safe and secure on the job while their detailed, thoughtful construction helps you feel safe and comfortable.
When you work a job that requires you to be on your feet all day, you know the importance of a strong, durable shoe. This rugged steel toe boot is built to keep your feet guarded and comfortable through rigorous work. No need to fear the elements in a pair of Timberland Steel Toe boots, the seam-sealed waterproof leather exterior keeps your feet dry and comfortable in damp, wet, and muddy terrain. Do you require a bit more protection from your boot than the average worker? These boots' steel-toe design and direct-inject construction allow them to wear like armor while the lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole helps them to feel soft and cushiony on your feet.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable
- Single boot weight for size 9: 910 grams/2 pounds