Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Torrentshell Jacket from Patagonia is an excellent rain jacket.
Whether there is snowing, sleet, or a spring shower, the Torrentshell Jacket from Patagonia keeps you dry. The 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard Shell fabric is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and easy to pack for your next trip, this jacket was made for the backpacker, hiker, or backcountry skier. The Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and keeps out the chill. The two-way adjustable hood rolls down and stows away easily with a cord-and-hook design. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep essentials secure. And when the sun returns? The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket self-stuffs into a handwarmer pocket.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 301 g (10.6 oz)