Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Patagonia Nano Puff is your new best friend on the trails when the clouds start building up.
PrimaLoft® Gold and durable water repellency ensure double protection from the rain, while a drawcord hem and wicking interior storm flap protect you from bitter winds when you scale the treeline.
Don’t let a bit of rain send you home early. The Nano Puff Jacket is just what you need to turn a bit of rain into an opportunity. Crafted of lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop, this jacket has a durable water repellent finish and 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation to keep you warm even when wet. The brick quilting pattern is designed for warmth, insulation, and durability, while two zippered hand-warmer pockets add a bit of warmth on those chillier days. A drawcord drop-tail ensures no heat will escape, while a center-front zipper with a wicking interior storm flap keeps out those pesky raindrops. You’re scaling that mountain today, rain or shine—and with the Nano Puff, you’ll be comfortable whatever the weather.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet, Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance, Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort, Two zippered hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop, Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth, 337 g (11.9 oz),
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved