Olukai Men's Kahu'ili
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Bring a bit of Aloha home with you with the Kahu‘ili shoe. This classically stylish slip-on features a sea life-inspired insole and a Drop-In Heel® design, great for wherever the tides may take you. Best of all, a portion of proceeds goes to preserving the cultural heritage of Hawai’i, so you can support the islands from your home in the mountains.
The word Kahu‘ili means “honored guest” in Hawai’ian, and you’ll definitely feel honored when you slip these shoes on. They’re incredibly comfortable and built for a king: heavyweight decorative stitching and waxed nubuck leather feature rich accents and elastic gore panels for a customized fit. A dual-density anatomical PU footbed has a gel insert and a soft microfiber footbed cover and is printed with a sea life-inspired design, sure to bring a touch of the islands to your everyday 9-5. The all-weather outsole is non-marking and grippy, with added traction for wet surfaces. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Ama OluKai Foundation in preserving the culture of Hawai’i, so you can support the Aloha State with every step.
- Refined yet rugged, the OluKai® elevates laid-back island vibes to the next level with stylish comfort!
- High-character waxed nubuck leather with rich, full-grain leather accents.
- Elastic gore panels for a customized fit and lined with a cooling and moisture-wicking textile.
- Removable and washable dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert and a soft microfiber footbed cover.
- Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality, embossed and embroidered upper logos, and heavyweight decorative stitching.
- Leather logo heel patch.
- All-weather, non-marking rubber cupsole is razor-siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i.